Friday, April 6, 2007

Bicycling to work on Friday morning...

Well, it's not quite the lyrics to the Queen song, but it's close.

So, it's Good Friday, so my kids and my wife are all off school today, but I have to work. So, I decided that I would ride my bicycle the 11 miles from my house, along the creek trails, into downtown San Jose and into work. My company provides secure bicycle cages in the parking garages and we have an onsite gym, so it's really easy to park the bike and get a shower before heading into the office.

I love this job. ;-)

That was a great way to start the day. I'm going to take a class at lunchtime. I think it's time to try the kickboxing class. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Adelyn said...

Sounds like fun! I'm really hoping that I'll be able to bike commute next year. Need to get ahold of a bike first though... :)