Thursday, April 5, 2007

New earring...


After our naked hippie crunchy granola hot springs weekend, I went and bought a new ear ring. Something a little more robust that the one I've been wearing for the past few years. I used this as an excuse to checkout the place where I'm planning to get my other piercings. The place looks pretty good and I got some reasonable answers to my questions about the healing process.

At the Hot Springs Passion training retreat, I also met two people who had body piercings and was able to chat with them about their experiences. We'll see how things go after AR50 mile.

Edit

2 comments:

Adelyn said...

The new earring looks nice :) Of course, I'll have to see it in person to get the full effect, though!

I'm excited that we're going to be Mt. Diablo trail buddies. It'll give me lots of time to pick you brain about the TRT course.

RSD_Terry said...

Diablo still seems to far off, but I'm looking forward to it, too. I don't have a time goal, so it'll be fun to have a stress free run and be able to chat. You never know, I might have some other piercings to show off by then, too. ;-)