Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Body Piercing?

So, I'm thinking about rewarding myself when I really hit my goal weight, which shouldn't be too long now. So, sometime after I run the American River 50 mile race on April 14th I'm considering seom more body piercing. Not ears, as I've had my left ear pierced for about 15 years. This would be something more like nipples. If that goes well, perhaps a little foreskin piercing, or a scrotal ring. I'm not really sure, yet.

Anyway, I've found this great place that local. http://www.bodyexotic.com/

I've read some great reviews about the place, but I haven't found anyone that's done anything like this before. The last thing I want to happen is the recover to affect my running. If there's no way to protect the piercings from my sweat and clothing while I run, then all bets are off.

Anyone out there have any information, or comments?

No comments: